Thursday, November 25, 2004

Firefox

Hey!

I've been trying out firefox recently... it's soooo cool!

I love the tabbed browsing (like opera, just without the ads) and the fact it's free!

and only 5mb... compared to ie. thats like a drop in the water.
And it don't crash. Even if it does, windows dosn't throw a wobbly becasue one of it's major components has gone!

I suppose i had better get some of my sociology work done. We were told to make notes in the lesson, but wernt given enough time!

So now I have 2 hours to get it finnished b4 it's due.

Oh well. Thats life i suppose.

:(

1 Comments:

Blogger Knot said...

yub... i got a crappy comp which IE crashes lots but now with firefox it has yet to happen (even w/ lots of windows open)... IE is not the best choice anymore, especially with more pple than ever wanting to exploit IE's holes...

Thursday, November 25, 2004 9:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home