Friday, November 26, 2004

PC Rows

LINK: (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4038809.stm)

I remember rows like that, when I was not to long ago younger. My little brother would ignore the time limit set by our mum. Or, when we were told to use an egg timer to meter out computer time, add a little bit to it.

But isn't it odd that somthing (i.e. computers) that was once so rarely used, is now so often used, and can cause arguments. I remember the days when we were using an amstrad, using a DOS based menu that my dad built for us from scratch.

I'm only 17. Wow, dont technology move fast!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we was chatting with our apprentice tother (she's a bit of a newb)...got onto the history of os's lol.
getting to dos reminded me of those cool dos menus!
good ol times lol. less scratches these days tho, but i guess ur futher away most of the time anyway :(

Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home