Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Life (2)

Hmmm...

I feel lonely. Sad ain't it. I wanna read the bible, but I can't! I'm stuck in school for another 2 hours. And then i have to go to the doctors. Oh well. Just hope I don't feel so bad later. Probably Won't. It just feels right now as if I have no friends. Again.

This feeling is not unique. I have felt this before, years ago. Yet, what is stopping me from talking to God?

I dunno... somthings wrong.

Still got that work for tomorow to do. Yet i have no motivation to do it. I suppose i could do some work for the My Fair Lady production coming up. I still have to check the photocopied script, and hand the origional back to Mr Francis.

Oh well.... Life continues. However much of a pain it may be!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still mad at you!
I am here for you and I always will be.
Please just remember that x
('tis Casey)

Friday, January 28, 2005 3:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home