Thursday, January 27, 2005

Long time no blog

Ain't blogged for a while. A long while. At school. I dropped sociology, so now i am doing only IT. Which is nice, but i seem to be in one room all the time, sat in front of the same machine, streaming (which is against our "user agreement") so i can have my internet taken away if they find out. Which is likly. I am trying to bring a personal sterio in, but without a burner it's slightly annoying trying to get the music onto a cd instead of our mp3 collection. Oh well.

I need new headphones as well, broken my last pair.

Oh well, thats life.

USS apocalypse's new website is up, but i am redoing it again. USS Ajax is still moving VERY slowly. I am probably going to leave it soon, and take a new sim.

Oh well... see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home