Computers
Servers playing up again. So I cheated :D
Used a computer with my roaming profile already stored, and pulled the network lead out to force it to use that as I logged on, then put it back in to mean i get an internet connection and (sometimes, when servers are up) access to my documents stored on the server. I dont store much there aymore though.. use a USB pen drive. The school/sixth form muck up the servers and network as a whole too often.
Found this on gingavitis's (http://gingavitis.blogspot.com) blog. It's quite cool. I could do with a bit more of a life though!
Used a computer with my roaming profile already stored, and pulled the network lead out to force it to use that as I logged on, then put it back in to mean i get an internet connection and (sometimes, when servers are up) access to my documents stored on the server. I dont store much there aymore though.. use a USB pen drive. The school/sixth form muck up the servers and network as a whole too often.
Found this on gingavitis's (http://gingavitis.blogspot.com) blog. It's quite cool. I could do with a bit more of a life though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home