Monday 7th Febuary 2005
Benjamin Powel. Nice name!
Seems like a cool guy. I like him. Need to get to know him better tho.. and to get him to let me support him, the way an exec should.
Glacier Fleet. Gotta look that one up. Wonder why he dumped off msn so suddenly?
Wonder what he thought of me?
Gotta post in OF's XO forum. Ask for advice. Tips!
Been simming since may. How long is that?
9 months. Cool! 9 months!
IFS. Cool, but i hate it sometimes.
BC. Saw what k meant
must e-mail J.
IFS 2. Should be good.
Type this up. Make a good blod!
How do I make a good XO?
Storyline: whats going to happen?
Seems like a cool guy. I like him. Need to get to know him better tho.. and to get him to let me support him, the way an exec should.
Glacier Fleet. Gotta look that one up. Wonder why he dumped off msn so suddenly?
Wonder what he thought of me?
Gotta post in OF's XO forum. Ask for advice. Tips!
Been simming since may. How long is that?
9 months. Cool! 9 months!
IFS. Cool, but i hate it sometimes.
BC. Saw what k meant
must e-mail J.
IFS 2. Should be good.
Type this up. Make a good blod!
How do I make a good XO?
Storyline: whats going to happen?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home